If you are reading this, let me start out by saying, thank you! I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your life to read what I’m about to say. Most bloggers fail within the first few months of creating their blog. There are several hundreds of reasons why but this article I came across sums it up pretty well with, 7 Reasons Why Most Bloggers Fail. Lack of passion, lack of creativity, no goals, no concentration, or they’re in it for all the wrong reasons. I think a lot of people think, how hard can it be to write? Well actually, it is, especially on a public page, in the internet world and yes, even the real world, full of judgement. This is why I’m thanking you, because you reading this is support within itself. I started this blog probably about a year and a half ago. As you can see, there isn’t much on it, but there will be. Slowly but surely, there will be a butt load of information, tips, and stories about the best places to see, party, and experience world-wide. Be patient, because I’m playing catch up.
I think what I’ve focused on for too long is the look and style of my blog and not the content. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, with a concentration in Graphic Design, Web Design, and Interactive Design. While those were my area of focus, I have no limits, I can create and work with various mediums anywhere from painting, sculptures, printmaking, clothing, and everywhere in between. That being said, I’m sometimes a little to detailed oriented and a crazy perfectionist when it comes to art and design. I also have about a million ideas floating through my head every minute, with only one me trying to execute it all. So, for a long time now, I have been designing this blog, my logo, trying to establish my brand and slogan, but have been putting off writing about my experiences. But the content is really what makes a blog successful right? Right. So procrastinating on filling in the content, is probably the one thing that has slowed me down because now I need to play catch up with over 3+ years of traveling, music festivals, conferences, and life in general experiences. Believe me when I say, I have so much to write about, pictures to post, and videos to edit. I think this is the #1 reason why people fail at blogging. The time it takes to write, proofread, edit photos, watermark photos, sift through video footage, edit videos, all of that shit, is a lot of fucking work, takes a lot of time, patience and effort! This is why people blog for a living, it’s not easy, it’s work!
So I thought what I’d do, is write this blog post listing what I plan to write about or create in the coming weeks and months. Also, for those of you following, this will give you something to look forward to (I hope), especially if you were involved in these moments or trips with me! This list is just a fraction of what I want to write about, mostly major events or topics. I think having a public to-do-list, will be massive motivation, and give me more drive to get things done. I’m kinda hoping it works in my favor and not against me. As I go along, I’ll update this post and link the blog posts, videos, and other projects for you here. I’ll also share them on all of my social networks once completed, so please make sure you are following on all accounts. All of my social links are at the top or bottom right of my website if you scroll up or down. Better yet, just follow, subscribe and like my shit now: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+
Alright so, I’m going to work backwards, starting with my most recent trips, while they are fresh in my head. I might work a little out of order, but for the most part, I’ll be starting with the most recent. The farther back I need to go in time, the more pictures I’ll need to dig up, and brain cells I’ll have to try to get back and piece together. It will all be written though. I also hope to edit video experiences from festivals and update my YouTube page with individual videos from events and festivals (unedited videos of sets and artists). Goal is to have all of this done by the end of the year. I am not traveling as much this year and trying to focus on getting work done on here, so that in 2016, I can do and see more as I write along the way.
I’m really excited to finally start sharing my amazing life with you all! To be honest, I’m stoked to write it for myself, that’s truly who this is for, so I can remember all the awesome shit I’ve accomplished. The list below reminds me why I do what I do. The video at the top of this post reminds me why I do what I do. I’m chasing my passion, not the money. In the long run, I will make it because of this. Thanks for your support, it means so much to me! “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
THE EPIC LIFE LIST
WRITE IT DOWN
– My Birthday with The Groove Cruisers
– Awake Tours Coachella 2015
– Fest300’s Coachella Pool Party/ Tribute to Art Gimbel
– The 101 California Adventure
– Groove Cruise Miami 2015 (Click Here to see my After Movie)
– Time Warp USA
– Groove Cruise LAX (Click Here to see my After Movie)
– LBW Yacht Life Turkey & Greece
– Euro Trip Round 2/ Sziget: Island of Freedom
– Awake Tours Tomorrowland 2014
– My 1st Electric Forest (Click Here to see my After Movie)
– The 1st Edition of Mysteryland USA
– Winter Music Conference & Ultra Music Festival (Click Here to see teaser Video)
– Groove Cruise X Miami (Click Here to see my After Movie)
– My 1st time at Tomorrowland
– Euro Trip Round 1/ 10 Days Off Techno Fest
– The White Isle aka Ibiza
– The Hangout Beach Music & Arts Festival
– Winter Music Conference & Ultra Music Festival Round 2
– Groove Cruise Virgin
– Trip to Oz, Land Down Unda
– Stereosonic and Harborlife Australia
– Sensation White 1st USA Edition
– DMB Caravan RV Trip
– WMC/ ULTRA/ The Trip That Changed My Life
– Must Haves Items and Gear for Festivals and Travel
– How to Prepare for a Camping Music Festival: Car Camping vs. Carrying Your Shit In!
– Networking at Music Festivals
– Why I love Hostels!
– How to Save Money/ Budget Before & While Traveling
– Camping at a Festival vs. Staying in a Hotel/ Pros & Cons
– Loosing Your Passport in a Foreign Country and What The Fuck To Do About It!
– DIY Festival Clothing, Costumes & more!
VIDEO EDITS & AFTER MOVIES
(In random order)
– Fest300 Pool Party
– Coachella/Awake Tours/ West Coast 2015
– Birthday at Verboten 2015
– Mysteryland 2015
– Electric Forest 2015
– Why I Travel, 2014 Recap
– Tomorrowland Madness
– Europe 2013
– WMC 2014